BMP-280 from BOSCH is an improved version of the BMP180 sensor and differs from it in smaller dimensions, reduced power consumption, high accuracy of operation and the presence of accurate factory calibration and two serial interfaces: I2C and SPI.
- Supply voltage: from 1.71 V to 3.6 V
- Max speed of I2C interface: 3.4 MHz
- Current: 2.7 μA at a sampling frequency of 1 Hz
- Interface: I2C, SPI (4 Wire), SPI (3 Wire)
- Calibration: factory
- Noise level: up to 0.2 Pa (1.7 cm) and 0.01 temperature
- Pressure measurement range: from 300hPa to 1100 hPa (9000 m to -500 m)
- Size: 21 mm x 18 mm
There are no reviews for this product.
No questions about this product.