Flashing of Zigbee Coordinator SMARTLIGHT CC2652P (SLZB-02)
1. Download flasher for Windows by this link: https://smartlight.me/files/support/flashers/flasher_cc2538.zip. Unzip it to the root folder C:\
2. Download firmware for CC2652P module: https://github.com/Koenkk/Z-Stack-firmware/tree/master/coordinator/Z-Stack_3.x.0/bin (use CC1352P2_CC2652P_other_*). Unizp it to the root folder C:\.
3. Press FLASH Button, put dongle into USB and release FLASH button
4. Identify the COM port to which your dongle is connected (if your COM-port is not identified by the Windows - thismeans that the USB driver for CH340 IC doesn't get automatically installed but it shows up and could be installed in the "Optional Updates" in Windows Update)
5. Open terminal (Widows+R, enter CMD and press Enter). Go to the root folder by executing command within Terminal
6. Run the following command in Terminal
flasher_cc2538.exe -p COM8 -ewv CC1352P2_CC2652P_other_coordinator_20210120.hex
7. Wait till finish (message "Verified").
8. If needed, unplug and plug your Zigbee coordinator.