It is a temperature and humidity sensor that can work with the SONOFF ZigBee bridge to track temperature and humidity changes in your home. All readings in real time can be checked with the eWeLink mobile app.
If you want to make your home even more comfortable, then this sensor is for you. We all love to spend time at home and be in comfort.
You can also set a condition in the smart scene that controls the on / off of the fan to cool the room in which the temperature or high humidity has risen to dry the air and prevent the windows from fogging up or the development of mold. It will be cooler in summer and warmer in winter without even noticing. Also in this scene you can control the lighting according to the sensor readings, and much more. There is a function to link sensor and camera data so that you know what is happening in your house. The sensor is battery powered and can be placed anywhere in your home. All data is displayed on the mobile phone, which makes the sensor easy to use.
1. Ease of installation. Doesn't require the use of additional tools
2. Access from the phone. All readings in real time on your phone, which you can adjust
3. Battery operated. When the battery is low, the device will notify your phone
4. Smart scenes. For example, turning on the air conditioner when the room gets hot, or turning on the heating when the room is cold.
- Type: Wireless Zigbee temperature and humidity sensor
- Power supply: 3V (CR2450)
- Microcontroller: CC2530F256RHAR
- Wireless: ZigBee IEEE 802.15.4 2.4GH
- Compatibility: Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant
- Certificates: CE, FCC, RoHS
- Working temperature: -10 ° C to 40 ° C
- Working humidity: 10% to 90% RH non-condensing
- Body material: PC V0
- Dimensions: 43X43X14mm
No questions about this product.