Zigbee relay Sonoff ZBMINI
SONOFF ZBMINI is a miniature relay that is controlled via the Zigbee protocol, while maintaining the ability to control a single-button light switch.
It is possible to manage multiple users. It requires a 220 V power supply to function.
Allows you to remotely control third-party electrical appliances by supplying power to them.
The functionality of the relay allows you to set the operating mode (schedule, timer, cyclic timer) through the application.
Like all devices supporting the Zigbee protocol, it acts as a router (not to be confused with a HUB or a Bridge) to expand the network coverage and improve the quality of signals from devices entering the network.
With the help of additional devices it is able to switch different loads (heating boilers, circulation pumps, heaters, etc.).
- Supply voltage: 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Output voltage: 100-240 VAC 50 / 60Hz
- Maximum declared load current: 10A
- Dimensions: 42.6x42.6x20mm
- Zigbee: IEEE 802.15.4 2.4GHz
- Home Assistant, SONOFF ZBBridge, Alexa, Google Home, Amazon Hub, Samsung SmartThings Hub and Philips Hue Hub.
This product is sent from a warehouse in Dnipro.
Під z2m визначаються швидко і правильно.