SLZB-06 Універсальний Zigbee адаптер LAN PoE USB WiFI
Пристрої ДОСТУПНІ для замовлення із України (незважаючи на те, що вказано "передзамовлення")! Просто напишіть нам або зателефонуйте!
- ZIGBEE TO LAN OR USB OR WIFI adapter based on CC2652P and +20dB Amplifier and 5dB antenna;
- supports POE powering but also can be powered by type-C power or by micro-USB with the connector that comes with the adapter;
- Rich package that includes device itself and antenna, screws for fixing, scre helper, two-sided adhesive tapes, microUSB-typeC adapter.;
- CC2652P chip with +20dB amplifier
- 5dB antenna included;
- tini cool design that can fit any place;
- paper box, safe delivery to your country;
- flashing Zigbee and ESP over LAN;
- each device individually tested before shipment;
SMLIGHT SLZB-06 Zigbee LAN PoE USB WiFI coordinator based on CC2652P and ESP32 from SMLight is a TCP / IP Zigbee coordinator used to control Zigbee devices in smart home systems using the zigbee2mqtt application.
The coordinator is delivered ready to go. Flashed:
- Zigbee part: with firmware or from Koenkk (Koen Kanters).
- ESP/LAN part: open-source community-driven firmware (see official webpage);
- SMLIGH SLZB-06 Zigbee LAN coordinator ;
- Antenna 5dB;
- Connector micro-USB to type-C;
- Screw-fix-helper and Manual QR;
- 2x screws;
- 2x adhesive tapes;
- 1x screwdriver;
- Paper box;
HOW TO START
- full manual can be found at the product official page
- choice №1 of USA customers and liked by many other countries!;
- out of the box works with zigbee2mqtt - just plug&play; flashed with the latest firmware;
- PoE or USB powered;
- 5dB antenna included for long and wide area coverage and good link quality (lqi)!!;
- CC2652P based latest powerful chip-based;
- the firmware could be updated distantly for both Zigbee and ESP
DELIVERY TO MANY COUNTRIES (6-14 business days)
Each item is individually packed, which prohibits damage during the shipment. Packing includes
I'm using Z2m with a SMLIGHT SLZB-06 Zigbee adapter. I have this working over LAN.
I did have a conbee2 stick on Deconz which was starting to struggle, so made the change to the stick above.
One added bonus is that before, I couldn't send both brightness and colour changes to my IKEA lights at the same time (known issue). This now works fine. (https://www.facebook.com/groups/HomeAssistant/permalink/3374295472841799)