COB - Chip On Board is a step forward in more efficient use of energy, LED crystals are placed on the tape (instead of LED modules) and filled with phosphor. Such tapes have a much larger number of LEDs per meter (but the LEDs are smaller). A higher density of LEDs and a continuous shawl of phosphor create a very beautiful effect when you do not see individual LEDs, but the entire strip lights up (somewhat similar to a neon tube).
When connected from one side of the tape, it consumes 1.6A (~20W).
- Solid light without the use of diffusers
- High brightness
- Greater efficiency of heat removal (recommended to be glued to the aluminum radiator box)
- Smaller width than standard smd strips
- LED count: 320/384/480
- Color temperature: 4000k (neutral white)
- CRI: 90 (color rendering index)
- Brightness: 110lm/w
- Width: 5 mm
- Length: 5 m
There are no reviews for this product.