Terms & Conditions
1.7. Personal data is information or a set of information about you as an individual who is identified or can be specifically identified
2. The amount of personal data
We collect two types of information about our visitors and users:
a) Unidentified in relation to Visitors and Users, which may be available to us or collected automatically through the use of the Website by Users. This Information does not allow us to identify the Visitor or User from whom it was collected. The information we collect consists primarily of technical or aggregate information about the use of the Website, such as views of Visitors and Users and the sequence of clicks when using the Website, click maps of the session using the Website or scrolling pages, information concerning Visitor devices, operating system, internet browser, screen resolution, language and keyboard settings, ISP, links / exit pages, date and time, and similar information.
b) Individual identification information, namely the information that identifies an individual ("Personal Information"). The personal information we collect consists primarily of contact information (ie email address or telephone number), payment information (name, physical billing address, payment method and transaction details), which is collected only in relation to Buyers, details on compliance with connected third-party user accounts (such as email or username for connected PayPal, Google, or Facebook user accounts), correspondence, and any other Personal Information provided to us by Visitors and Buyers when they access the Website. To avoid double interpretation, any information that relates to or is related to Personal Information (for example, to improve the quality of our Services) is considered and treated by us as Personal Information as long as such relationship or relationship exists.
3. The purpose of personal data collection
1. Provision of our services and sale of our goods;
2. Develop, customize and improve our services and products based on general or individual preferences, experience or difficulties of Visitors and users;
3. Provide our visitors with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
4. To be able to contact our Visitors for the purpose of general or individual messages related to the provision of services or sale of goods and other advertising messages;
5. Promoting or initiating certain competitions, events and promotions, determining the conditions of participation, ensuring the evaluation of effectiveness, communication with the winners and awarding prizes and benefits;
6. Creation of consolidated statistical information and other consolidated and / or derived Information that we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective products;
7. To enhance our data protection and fraud prevention capabilities;
SMARTLIGHT PRODUCT RETURN POLICY
Return of goods is possible under the following conditions
A. Return of goods of proper quality.
- According to Article 9 of the Law of Ukraine "On Consumer Protection" the consumer has the right within 14 days to replace the product of proper quality with similar, if the product is not suitable in shape, size, style, color or can not be used for its intended purpose, but if the product was not used and preserved its appearance, consumer properties, seals, factory packaging, documents.
- If at the time of exchange a similar product is not for sale, the consumer has the right to purchase any other goods, or get money back in the amount of the returned product, or exchange the product for a similar one at the first receipt of the product for sale. When returning the money, settlements with the consumer are made based on the value of the goods at the time of purchase. The money is returned within seven days.
- Consumer requirements are considered only after clarification of the customer's name and order number, complete set of goods, factory packaging, which has a bar code, warranty card. Replacement of goods or refund is possible only if all conditions and procedures.
You will be rejected a replacement or refund if:
- the product, which does not have significant defects, is not new, ie was in use;
- more than 14 days have passed since the purchase of the goods;
- when checking the quality of the goods revealed signs of outside interference (disclosure, attempted repair) or violated other conditions of warranty service;
- there is no document confirming the purchase of goods, or warranty card, complete set of goods.
We also draw your attention to the fact that according to paragraph 3 of Article 4 of the Law of Ukraine "On Consumer Protection" the consumer is obliged to:
- before the start of operation of the goods carefully read the rules of operation set out in the documentation provided by the store for the goods;
- if it is necessary to get an explanation of the terms and conditions of use of the goods - before using the goods to seek clarification from the seller;
- use the product in accordance with its intended purpose and comply with the conditions (requirements, rules, regulations) set by the manufacturer of the product in the operating documentation;
- in order to prevent negative consequences for the consumer regarding the use of the product - to follow the safety methods provided by the manufacturer in the product and special rules provided by the operating documentation, and in the absence of such rules in the documentation - to follow the usual clear safety methods for such products.
B. Return of goods of improper quality
- According to Article 8 of the Law, if significant defects are identified that have arisen due to the fault of the manufacturer of the goods, during the warranty period the consumer has the right to replace the goods or return the money.
- A significant shortcoming, according to paragraph 12 of Article 1 of the Law of Ukraine "On Consumer Protection", is a shortcoming that makes it impossible or inadmissible to use the product in accordance with its intended purpose, caused by the manufacturer, after its elimination manifests itself again for reasons beyond the consumer and thus endowed with at least one of the following features:
a) it cannot be eliminated at all;
b) it takes more than fourteen calendar days to eliminate it;
c) he makes the goods significantly different than provided for in the contract
The consumer's request to replace the product is subject to immediate satisfaction in its presence, and in its absence - within two months from the date of submission of the application. If it is impossible to meet the requirement within the prescribed period, the consumer has the right to choose to replace the defective product with another product of another brand (model) of proper quality with the appropriate transfer of price or refund. The consumer's claim for a refund is subject to satisfaction within seven days. Settlement with the consumer in case of increase in the price of the goods is performed - based on the value of the goods at the time of purchase.
In case of discrepancies regarding the quality or the reasons for the defects, the online store has the right to conduct an independent examination at its own expense. The buyer can participate in the examination and appeal its decision in court. If the examination shows that the defects of the goods arose through the fault of the Buyer, the Buyer is obliged to reimburse the online store for the cost of the examination, as well as the costs associated with its transportation and storage of goods.
Return and replacement of goods is the same method by which the goods were delivered to the Buyer: transfer in the store, delivery by Nova Poshta, delivery by Ukrposhta.
Before sending the goods, the buyer must contact the representative of the online store, discuss the terms of shipment and determine the name of the recipient of the goods (representative of the online store SMARTLIGHT).
REFUND OF PAYMENT FOR GOODS
After receiving the goods and verifying that the return was made in compliance with the requirements of the Law of Ukraine "On Consumer Protection", the buyer is refunded the cost of the goods thereby
VAT AND OTHER TAXES AT THE COUNTRY OF CUSTOMER
If the customer's country local law requires any payuments of any taxes (VAT or other) - such taxes are under responsibility of the respective customer. We do not manage any taxes ourselves.