Moes Zigbee Swith Module
Relay for 1 phase in the subnet, from Moes.
The main feature and advantage of this relay is that once you install it in the subnet - it will never need to get to "pair" with the coordinator in case of replacement of the server, coordinator \ gateway / hub Zigbee. It is enough to turn the quick on-off key 5 times.
Works as a "router" in the home network Zigbee.
The device of automatic control of cranes of water, gas from the reliable checked producer Moes.
- Device name: Zigbee relay in subnet;
- Communication protocol: Zigbee 3.0
- Signal sensitivity: 30+ meters;
- Voltage: 220V;
- Current strength (power): 10A (2200W);
- Dimensions: 52x47x18 mm
The set includes:
- 1x Zigbee relay in the subnet;
- 1x Fastening of the relay on a DIN rail;
- 1x User Manual (English).
Official page of the manufacturer's store: Aliexpress.
Video review by Alex Kvazis