Fast local delivery:
We do not sell to Russia, Belarus and Turkey.
The full product manual is here - https://smlight.tech/manual/slzb-06/
The official product page is here - https://smlight.tech/product/slzb-06/
Review of the latest firmware 2.x - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3cWHQ8CdcA
ALSO SLZB-06M MODEL BASED ON EFR32 chip is AVAILABLE. PLEASE ORDER IT HERE.
- ZIGBEE TO LAN OR USB OR WIFI adapter based on CC2652P and +20dB Amplifier and 5dB antenna;
- supports POE powering but also can be powered by type-C power or by micro-USB with the connector that comes with the adapter;
- Rich package that includes device itself and antenna, screws for fixing, scre helper, two-sided adhesive tapes, microUSB-typeC adapter.;
- CC2652P chip with +20dB amplifier
- 5dB antenna included;
- tini cool design that can fit any place;
- paper box, safe delivery to your country;
- flashing Zigbee and ESP over LAN;
- each device individually tested before shipment;
The Zigbee LAN coordinator allows you to solve several issues:
- Free choice of the coordinator's location. The location of the coordinator is independent of the server and may be away from the server;
- Proportionally increasing the maximum number of Zigbee devices on the network. The number of possible devices operating in the smart home system is proportionally increased by the number of coordinators. One CC2652P module can connect about 150 devices. Two CC2652P modules will already connect 300 devices;
- Reliable expansion of Zigbee network coverage. If you have a large area that needs to be covered by a Zigbee network, trusting only devices in router mode is not as secure as trusting an additional LAN coordinator. Because any failure or disconnection of the Zigbee router will disable the devices for which it was triggered by the connecting element. Thus, it is possible to connect even remote, unrelated objects, for example, different apartments, houses, a house, a garage, etc. to one server;
SMLIGHT SLZB-06 Zigbee LAN PoE USB WiFI coordinator based on CC2652P and ESP32 from SMLight is a TCP / IP Zigbee coordinator used to control Zigbee devices in smart home systems using the zigbee2mqtt application.
The coordinator is delivered ready to go. Flashed:
- Zigbee part: with firmware or from Koenkk (Koen Kanters).
- ESP/LAN part: open-source community-driven firmware (see official webpage);
- SMLIGH SLZB-06 Zigbee LAN coordinator ;
- Antenna 5dB;
- Connector micro-USB to type-C;
- Screw-fix-helper and Manual QR;
- 2x screws;
- 2x adhesive tapes;
- 1x screwdriver;
- Paper box;
HOW TO START
- full manual can be found at the product official page
- choice №1 of USA customers and liked by many other countries!;
- out of the box works with zigbee2mqtt - just plug&play; flashed with the latest firmware;
- PoE or USB powered;
- 5dB antenna included for long and wide area coverage and good link quality (lqi)!!;
- CC2652P based latest powerful chip-based;
- the firmware could be updated distantly for both Zigbee and ESP
DELIVERY TO MANY COUNTRIES (6-14 business days)
Each item is individually packed, which prohibits damage during the shipment. Packing includes
After getting this started I tried to integrate some Zigbee devices, but interviewing failed always.
So I opened a ticket and I got an answer very quickly.
Everything did not help, and finally I started to try to update to e dev FW. This failed, maybe due to my PC hardware, as well.
Than I got a message to get in touch with a developer, and finally the newest FW on ESP32 and ZIGBEE are flashed.
Thank you Serge and Taras!
Will it run stable connecting about 200 devices (thereof about 50 routers)
Many thanks Christian
USB-A - type-C cable should be used for power supply
Sad to hear this, please write us direct firstname.lastname@example.org to resolve this issue
Messages from Green Power devices cannot be "understood" by normal Zigbee devices, therefore they need to be "translated" first. Not all Zigbee devices can do this translation, currently the only devices known to do this are Philips Hue devices. This means that the Green Power device has to be in range of a Philips Hue device in order to use it.