Pixel (addressable) LED strip controller A1-SLWF-03 powered by WLED
- WORLDWIDE DELIVERY
- PROMOTIONAL OFFER FOR THE FIRST TRIAL BATCH
A1-SLWF-03 LED Controller from SMLIGHT is the smallest and most powerful WLED + soundReactive WLED controller for addressable led strips like WS2812B. It can be controlled over WiFi or by IR remote or by sensor button.
Easy to use – just plug Type-C cable (support PD) and addressable led strip (like WS2812B) and start enjoying hundreds of effects.
Very small and tiny, the smallest WLED controller based on ESP32 SoC with built-in digital microphone.
It comes pre-flashed and ready-to-use out of the box. Built-in digital microphone * allows using sound-reactive effects. It can be controlled from the web interface (no app needed) or via the WLED app (available in Google Play and AppStore).
Also can be controlled by IR remote controller (not included) or with a sensor button. Automatic integration with Home Assistant.
Supports more than 150 effects, including soundReactive. All effects are adjustable. Supports 2D effects for WS23812B matrixes 16x16.
* Microphone feature works if the controller is connected to your WiFi network. The microphone does not work if the controller is not connected to WiFi but creates its own WiFi.
- WLED + soundReactive WLED powered! Pre-flashed and ready to use. Just plug-and-play!
- ESP32 powered with 16Mb memory.
- Digital microphone ICS-43434 built-in – music effects with soundReactive WLED firmware.
- IR receiver built-in.
- Sensor button built-in.
- Supported strips: WS2812B, WS2811, WS2813, WS2815, APA102, LPD8806, WS2801, SK9822.
- Supported voltage: DC 5-24V.
- DIY pinouts for custom developments.
- Out-of-the box integration with Home Assistant.
- 3 ways of powering: via Type-C, via DC 5.5x2.1 plug or via Screw terminal.
- Pre-flashed and ready to use out of the box.
- If you have more than 1 A1-SLWF-03 controller – you can sync many A1-SPWF-03 and control as a single unit.
- Supports WLED app (Google Play and AppStore).
- Interfaces supported: MQTT, Philips Hue, Websockets, HTTP API, Serial, UDP Realtime.
- Max numbers of LEDs controlled: good performance 35 fps is 2000 LEDs (two outputs), Ok performance (25 fps) is 3000 LEDs for two outputs. With led strip 60 LED/m it is 33 – 50 meters of LED strip. With 30LED/m it is 65 – 100 meters of addressable LED strips for Good and Ok performance.
- Autoboot for smooth flashing without programmers and buttons.
- Can be used as a microphone for Voice Assistant at Home Assistant (requires re-flashing).
- Can be used as BTProxy for Home Assistant (requires re-flashing).
- Can be used as ESPHome device (requires re-flashing).
- Product name: A1-SLWF-03 LED Controller.
- WiFi: 2.4Ghz
- Size: 30*57*23mm.
- Operating Temperature: -15 - +45°C
- Supported voltage: DC 5-24V
- Waterpoof: IP20
Rich packing includes:
- 1x A1-SLWF-03 LED Controller.
- 2x 2-sided adhesive tape.
- 2x screws.
- 1x screwdriver.
- 1x Type-C to micro-USB adapter.
- 1x manual QR-code.
- Do not connect A1-SLWF-03 Controller to your PC over USB if other sources of powering are connected (e.g. through a screw terminal or DC plug).
- MICROPHONE WORK IF THE CONTROLLER IS CONNECTED TO YOUR HOME WIFI. IF THE CONTROLLER IN ACCESS POINT MODE – THE MICROPHONE DOES NOT WORK.