Pixel (addressable) LED strip controller SLWF-02 powered by WLED
Address (pixel) LED strip controller WLED firmware and type-C connector, model SLWF-02
Works with 5V and 12V LED strips (type WS2812B, WS2811, WS2815, etc.).
The controller is used to control the address LED strips (type WS2812B)
It is used very simply: connected type-C, attach LED strip - and that is it!
- WLED firmware - hundreds of effects, integrations, customization options, constantly updated functionality; https://github.com/Aircoookie/WLED;
- Allows you to control via web-interface, applications (iOS and Android);
- If you need to integrate into the smart home system Home Assistant - WLED firmware provides automatic integration https://www.home-assistant.io/integrations/wled/;
- Hundreds of effects and settings, including:
- choice of solid glow colors;
- choose from 100+ effects;- adjustment of each effect (brightness, speed, main and additional colors);
- the ability to divide the tape into "segments" and control each segment separately (ie, if you have 10 meters of tape - you can turn on 2 meters, for example, the "rainbow" effect, and the other 8 meters a different effect or color, etc.
- "clock" effect - when the LEDs are dimmed in a circle and will display time, minutes, and seconds visually;
- timer mode;
- The controller is light and convenient - it can be attached on double-sided tape to any surface;
- Connection via type-C from a conventional power supply at 2-2.4A provides a bright glow of 300-500 LEDs (ie 5-10 meters, and if a garland of 10 diodes per meter - it's easy 30 meters)
- Ability to update the firmware "on the air" - without connections, programmers and additional software;
- A screwdriver is included;
- There is a version with a touch button and without a touch button;
- 6-month warranty (Ukraine); Return and exchange (only for buyers in Ukraine) within 14 days (cost of return at the expense of the buyer)
How to connect and use the controller:
- Turn on the power of the controller by connecting it to the type-C cable (if you want to use "12V" or "5V not type-C" - just put power to + and - connectors);
- Connect the address tape "+" of the strip to the "+" controller, "-" strip to "-" of the controller, and the signal cable of the strip to the middle connector of the controller. Use the screwdriver from the kit for easy connection;
- Connect from your phone or computer to the WLED-AP WiFi network using the password wled1234;
- From the browser, go to 188.8.131.52
- Go to the "To the controls" section. You can manage the strip.
- To adjust the number of LEDs and the RGB sequence, go to the menu Config -> Led preferences.
- If you have a version with a touch button, the button actions are as follows:
- Short press - on / off;
- Long press (hold) - switching effects;
If you want the strip to always turn on with the same effect / color after pressing the button, you must set "FX = 0 & G = 224 & R = 255 & B = 160 & T = 2" in the Preset menu in the Onoff section, where FX = 0 is the sequence number of the effect (solid glow), GRB = colors that the ribbon will turn on after pressing, T = 2 command indicating on or off.
Результатом задоволений. Єдина проблема, що час від часу підсвітка сама вимикається. Ще не дослідив у чому саме проблема