Air conditioner Wi-Fi module for Midea, Idea, Neoclima, Electrolux, Beko and many more. Model SMARTLIGHT SLWF-01pro (v.1.0)
We cannot guarantee 100% compatibility with your air conditioner. New air conditioners may use newer communication protocols, so dongles may not work or work partially, please be aware of this when purchasing.
Air conditioner Wi-Fi module for Midea, Idea, Neoclima, Electrolux, Beko and many more.
Model SLWF-01pro (v.1.0)
The WiFi module for air conditioners SLWF-01pro is convenient and easy to use. Also, this module is very functional and versatile. Here are some reasons why you should buy this Wi-Fi module:
- Integration with Home Assistant is fully automated (Autodiscovery), which simplifies the work with the device
- Ability to work without Home Assistant through a browser (from a smartphone or PC) only in a local network.
- Compact design, suitable for any conditioners (brands Midea, Idea, Neoclima, Electrolux, Beko)
- Price: Most modules from other manufacturers usually cost around 800 UAH and do not allow their device to integrate "seamlessly" into smart home systems, but only through their own applications. With this module, you will be able to bypass all such restrictions and conveniently install it into your air conditioner.
- Alternative choice of chips. A module without expansion and and one with expansion, ie you will be able to connect other sensors (lighting, sound, motion, temperature and connectors for them)
- Designed and assembled in Ukraine
• Name: WiFi module for air conditioners
• Compatibility with air conditioners of the following brands:
-Possible support for other brands (if produced at Midea Inc plants)
• Smart home systems: based on HomeAssistant, etc.
• Protocol: Wi-Fi
• Different chip options:
-with extension. Ability to connect any sensors without soldering (output GPIO ESP8266 - ADC (for analog sensors), GPIO4 and GPIO5)
• Compatibility with sensors (all available):
- + connectors for such sensors
1. Insert the USB port of the air conditioner
2. Wait for the AC-wifi network to appear
3. Connect to it with the password slwf01pro
4. Go from the browser to the address 192.168.4.1
5. In the menu, select the home WiFi network
6. Enter the password and connect.
* Connecting additional sensors requires you downloading the suitable firmware for your sensors.
** When using the "extended" version and with active additional sensors, it is required that the WiFi reception in the room where the air conditioner and the module are installed is as high as possible.
Return within 14 days (cost of return at the expense of the buyer). Only for buyers in Ukraine.
For dutch buyers: be aware that PostNL charges about € 10,- import fees (21% btw + €6,- handling fee) so, when u need multiple, order them at once.
For domoticz, you need to compile and flash another firmware, with integration via MQTT https://esphome.io/components/mqtt.html